I was a rebellious, A.D.D. diagnosed only child with a big personality and an even bigger desire in my heart: to help the world light up. Break free from who we think we need to be and become the Leader we were born to be.
In my 20’s I built a wealth of experience working in business development, sales, marketing, promotions, event leadership and media with Rogers Radio, Chum, Corus Group, KVOS TV, Coca Cola, and Royal Carribean International. Those were some of my fondest memories. Those positions allowed me to gain invaluable skills and get a good glimpse of my light through the work I was doing. But something was missing… I wanted to experience more.
So I took an intern job as a Producer/Director/Host of a travel TV Show where I first got a feeling for TV Production. I had a dream when I was 18 that I wanted to own my own TV Show one day and thought this position might help get me there… and it did!
I became an Executive Director and TV Star on my own show called the GOtoGAL which aired on a local TV station in Victoria BC. This was a huge triumph for me… but alas, I still craved more…
I met my
Being behind the lens on video shoots I would see so many women afraid to really shine their light. They’d let fear, anxiety, or worry hold them back from being who they are. They’d be afraid of what someone would think or say about them. Or they didn’t think they were ready.
My heart craved to help these women show up more confidently and share their light freely with the world. I wanted to help them achieve their big dreams so together we could create more positive change in the world.
Hence why this website was born. And my mission is to create a world of Light Leaders, people who feel so self-expressed and soul-aligned in the work they get to do.
What I believe will happen once we all liberate our light within is we’ll create new dynamics on how the world works and what we deem important. And best of all we will change the way we do business to be PRO people and PRO planet before profits. This is my big vision, my big “WHY” and YOU are an integral part in that change.
I lovingly invite you to be a part of the Light Leader movement.
Together we will create a world where everyone feels free to show up exactly as they are and build businesses that matter.
My all-time favourite thing is to work with small groups of women in a retreat or online setting. I love to host, MC, speak and travel where ever my light is needed. A new day with a new experience, meeting new faces is my happy place.
5 things you might not know about me:
1. I recently moved to Vancouver Island BC with my rescue pup and husband to write my book.
2. I’m a Kundalini Teacher and have my Reiki Level 1
3. I love to teach Improv and airband with my girlfriends. Check out #dancepartyfriday on Facebook.
4. I ran across Canada with the Olympic Flame
5. I’ve traveled to 19 countries and still wish to visit India, Australia, South East Asia and the continent of Africa and I am working on a documentary to highlight women leaders to do just that!
Some other epic experiences from my life include:
* Moving to Ireland to meet Gerard Butler but realizing I went to the wrong country
* Working as a Personal Assistant and traveling via private jet
* Organizing 100 single wing aircrafts to land in Whitehorse
* Meeting Robin Williams, the Barenaked Ladies, Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Michael Beckwith, Gabby B, and Rebecca Campbell.
* Co-Hosting with Red Robinson and Mark Madryga
* Getting fired from my promo gig at a big Vancouver radio station because I was too busy chasing love
* Managing a folk band
* Doing my first stand up comedy routine at Lafflines
* Sledding down a Volcano in Nicaragua
* Wearing a gown in Venice so my boyfriend could take Vogue like pictures of me in St. Mark’s Square
* Jumping out of an airplane and just this year bungy jumping.
KICK YOUR LIGHT LIMITING BELIEFS TO THE CURB
With my 5-minute self-love meditation.
People ask “what does self-love have to do with running a profitable purpose-lead business?” And I say, EVERYTHING!
We’re so focused on the $ sign and even though that’s necessary, the most important thing is the relationship and resilience you have with yourself.
You’ll never become the highest version of YOU and listen in to what you’re here to share without a good dose of love – right from your own dang heart.